Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10th 2015

In 2014 I made a blog I  called "The Jewish Cemetery in Lubaczow : Location of Graves". Now I have transferred the postings on that blog to this new blog, adding and checking information for each grave.

Originally I had listed several graves together in one posting.

Using the SEARCH function on the blog, it was timeconsuming to locate specific information. If you are looking for the grave of a relative or for a specific date, you want to get that information as fast as possible.

In addition, I hope it will be easier to update the information for each grave in the future.

In the future, I will also add the information to this new 2015 blog from the two earlier Lubaczow cemetery blogs.

Eva Floersheim


PS. As this is an ongoing project, corrections and additions are most welcome.
PS. Graves on ROW 16 were added on May 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment